Welcome to Donnie’s Bricks! We aim to provide excellent customer service and communication. Please let us know if you have any questions about our inventory, policies, or anything else.
We run this store in an effort to provide a service to Lego enthusiast community. As buyers for our own projects, we realize the importance of good, quick, and efficient communication and actions when you place an order for Lego. We try to treat our customers as we want to be treated when we're playing the role of Buyer.
We never re-use packing envelopes. All Priority Mail boxes are also new. We package our orders in the plastic Lego bags from sets in an effort to re-use those materials that may otherwise end up in a landfill. If we can get one additional use out of these bags, imagine how much waste can be eliminated!
We always use printed labels on the outside of our packages, every order is printed, and that pick list is included with the order. This enables you to have a list of the order that you can easily verify the lots and counts against.
- DB’s only sells *NEW* parts from parted sets, Pick-A-Brick, and Build-A-Fig. These parts have never been assembled and have never been played with. All minifigures come in their own bag and are unassembled.
- We accept Paypal from confirmed U.S. Paypal accounts.
- DB’s will always leave feedback after you've paid your invoice, usually when the order ships.
- DB’s only sells NEW Lego, however, please note that new parts may have tiny marks from contact with each other in the originally sealed boxes and Pick-A-Brick walls. All of DB’s Lego is stored in a smoke and pet free environment, though we do have a cat who likes to watch while Lego is sorted. She, however, does not participate.
- We pick and pack orders after payment is received.
- DB’s ONLY ships to your VERIFIED Paypal address. No exceptions. (Even if your on-file address is different than your Paypal address….pay with Paypal and the order will be shipped to that address.)
- Part Variations - Some parts have slight variations due to a change of mold, we cannot guarantee that these mold variations will result in separate lots are always correct. Please contact us if you are looking for a specific variation.
- Any noticed differences of parts within a particular lot are noted in the comments. Please let us know if you have questions about any of the parts and we can take a look at our stock for you.
- DB’s uses padded envelopes for standard shipping. Larger orders may necessitate the use of boxes. If special packing requirements exist, just let us know! By default, we do not separate lots into individual bags.
Shipping / Order handling - Domestic (USA)
- DB’s usually ships within one business day after receiving payment, however exceptions do occur in life. If a delay is possible or probable, we will notify you when the order is placed to allow you a chance to cancel, if you desire.
- Unless insurance is requested and paid for, DB’s does not accept liability for loss or damage once the package has been handed over to the postal service, so BUYER paid insurance is recommended.
- All packages have tracking and/or delivery confirmation included.
- Shipping is handled via USPS First Class & Priority Mail.
Recent additions to our store:
Price US $4.86
Price US $5.77
Price US $4.86
Price US $0.72
Price US $1.46
Price US $29.00
Price US $0.932
Price US $0.81
Price US $2.02